A robust cloud back and recovery solution from Amazon Web services and Dell allows you to establish and grow the cloud service data security no matter where the data resides. Customers worldwide rely on Dell EMC’s cloud-optimized data protection solution, and Amazon Web Services provides a secure cloud architecture. Start right now to see yourself first.
Enterprise Cloud Protection will keep all of your data safe.
For increased agility, scalability, and cost-efficiency, many enterprises are moving or planning to move apps to AWS. However, because an app has been relocated to the cloud does not negate the importance of data security. Dell EMC is a trustworthy friend in data security, offering greater scale, speed, & cost efficiencies through your migration to or across AWS.
Data Security Software
- Using the cloud to move workloads
- Workload security in the cloud
- Cloud-based backup and recovery
- Cloud backup and recovery
Virtual Edition of Data Domain
- Keeping databases safe on the web
- Keeping new tasks safe
- Public cloud replication
- Cloud and on-premise ROBO backups
Data Security in the Cloud Resources
The cloud-enabled Dell EMC Data Security Suite provides complete data protection and outstanding backup and recovery performance across your AWS environment. Whether on-premises or on AWS, it offers the same world-class data protection. Dell EMC achieves this by delivering direct backup from Amazon Amazon Elastic compute Compute (EC2) servers onto Amazon Simple Storage Services (S3), bypassing the media server bottleneck. Dell EMC Data Protection Suite enhances performance and throughput while decreasing object storage consumption by up to 71 percent when doing backups, thanks to the excellent clientside reduction of 6:1 (as opposed to competitors’ 1.75:1) and compression.
Highly efficient and scalable
As many businesses have learned, scaling may be costly as you attempt to satisfy the demands of your ever-growing data. Fortunately, the Dell EMC Data Security Suite includes a single security appliance that can handle up to six petabytes on Amazon S3. More information? To boost full scale and flexibility, additional instances can be readily launched. Dell EMC can secure up to 2,000 customers and 1,000 continuous transactions with a single security server for added efficiency.
Reduced Total Costs
Although AWS provides an excellent cloud environment, clients are all still liable for their data security. Compared to leading rivals, Dell EMC Data Security Suite users can save up to 68 percent on their annual in-cloud data protection costs. Using AWS, customers can save up to 88 percent on Amazon EC2 and Elastic Block Store (EBS) charges.
Customers don’t have to worry about data storage expenses using low-cost, durable object storage instead of EBS block storage options. Users will also save money on network capacity, cloud storage capacity, and security with Dell Data Protection Suite.
Data Security Done Right with AWS & Dell EMC
- It’s time to get real about data security, and AWS with Dell EMC Data Protection can help.
- With Protection Suite, you get better performance and scalability for less money.
- AWS & Dell EMC collaborate to bring you the most complete data.
- When shifting your critical workloads to the cloud, you need protection.
- The Dell Data Protection Suite adjusts to the environment quickly and automatically.
- changing company objectives and expectations while maintaining excellent performance and low costs
AWS Support offers a combination of resources, devices, people, and initiatives to help you optimize performance, cut costs, and innovate quicker. We assist your team saves time in the cloud by allowing them to focus on their core business. We are committed to helping our clients succeed in their cloud journeys, and we respond to requests ranging from best practices queries to setup guidance to break-fix or problem resolution.
On behalf of our clients, we’re working to overcome some of the most difficult roadblocks to your cloud journey. Sometimes this means assisting you with a problem. Still, much more frequently, it means “searching around corners” for ways to improve your use of AWS services, answering best practices queries, and providing configuration recommendations. We concentrate on assisting you in achieving the results you require for your business to be successful. AWS is distinguished by our approach to support.
AWS Support’s Scope
- AWS Tech Support tiers address AWS product and service development and production concerns and other essential stack components:
- Amazon services and features “how-to” questions
- Fixing API and AWS SDK difficulties best practices to help you fully implement, deploy, and manage cloud apps
- Troubleshooting AWS resources for operational or systemic issues
- Aws Console or even other AWS tools issues
- EC2 health checks detect problems
- System, server farms, mail, VPN, database, and storage setup are all examples of third-party programs.